The eFactor - Excellence in Event Organisation
27 March 2012, 09:00 The Beardmore Hotel and Conference Centre
Free to attend for all event professionals
The Beardmore Hotel and Conference Centre is hosting a unique event for people who organise conferences, seminars, major meetings and events. The Beardmore is Scotland’s Conference Hotel of the Year 2011, a member of Conference Centres of Excellence and is committed to supporting conference excellence and innovation.
We have invited a number of leading companies involved in the events industry to share their insights and expertise with you, in a fun and informative day at the Beardmore. You will also have the opportunity to have a behind the scenes tour of a busy conference hotel in action which will deepen your knowledge of work involved in ensuring the success of your event.
Who Should Attend?
- In-house conference and meeting organisers
- Personal and Executive Assistants
- Event Managers
What will you get from attending?
- Hear advice from a wide range of industry specialists
- An understanding of the critical success factors and key stages of arranging events
- Information on the potential of new technology and social media in events
- Learn how to think differently and how to use your budget creatively.
- Network and share best practice with like-minded colleagues
- A fun and informal learning experience